ME.... = )

My photo
~ nur fatin syafiqah, call me faten.. ~13 yrs old ~ ~ Study at SMK BDR BARU SENTUL ~ ~ Happy Go Lucky Girl ~ ~ I HATES BOY YG BRNAMA ***AN ! FOR ME, COUPLE IS TROUBLE, BUT SINGLE IS SIMPLE..!

Friday 12 August 2011

I LOVE AVRIL LAVIGNE !

Add caption
THIS IS MY FAVORITE ARTIST....
I LIKE HER SO MUCH !
I LOVE HER HAIR !
I LOVE HER VOICE !
AVRIL LAVIGNE IS MY IDOL !!!
= D


LYRIC :
Everybody Hurts
by : AVRIL LAVIGNE
Don't know,
Don't know if
I can do this on my own,
Why do you have to leave me?
It seems that I'm losing something deep inside of me,
Hold on, On to me

CHORUS*
Now I see, Now I see...
Everybody hurt some days,
It's OK to be afraid..
Everybody hurts,
Everybody screams,
Everybody feels this way,
And it's OK..
la,la,la,la,la... It's OK,

It's feels
Like nothing really
Matters anywhere,
When you're gone
I can't breathe
And I know
You never
Meant to make
Me feel this way
This can't be happening...

CHORUS*

And it's OK
La,la,la,la,la
It's OK..
La,la,la,la

So many questions,
So much on my mind,
So many answers,
Can't find,
I wish I could turn back the time,
I wonder why...

Everybody hurts someday}2x

CHORUS*

la,la,la,la,la...
It's OK...
Everybody hurt some days,
It's OK to be afraid,
Everybody hurt somedays,
It's OK to be afraid...
Yeah, we all feel pain,
Everybody feels this way,
But it'll be OK
Can't somebody take me away to a better place?
Everybody feels this way,
It's OK...

LA } 5x
It's OK

LA } 4x
It's OK..

LA }5x
It's OK...

LA } 4x
It's OK

IT'S OK!!


=)

No comments:

Post a Comment